The Doctoral Consortium provides an opportunity for doctoral students to discuss their research both with other students and with leading experts within the field.
The call for DC submissions can be found here.
- Human-Centered Design in Mobile Application Development: Methods for Cost-Effective User Research Eyal Eshet
- Modeling Grasp-Based Back-of-Device Interaction Katrin Wolf
- Applying Quantified Self Approaches to Support Reflective Learning Verónica Rivera-Pelayo
- Understanding the context of mobile user experience at located public events Antony Cousin
- Collaborative Interfaces in Ethereal Space Barrett Ens
- “I Can!”: Designing for Identity and Agency Development Tia Shelley
- Lightweight Augmentation of Digital Content through Spatial Gesture Emma Thom
- Designing Privacy Interfaces: Supporting User Understanding and Control Patrick Gage Kelley
- Ravin Balakrishnan
- Jofish Kaye
- Patrick Baudisch
- Kori Inkpen