We invite you to support the MobileHCI 2012 conference through financial sponsorship.
The MobileHCI Series provides a forum for academics and practitioners to discuss challenges and innovative solutions for effective interaction with mobile systems and services. The conference covers the design, evaluation and application of techniques for all mobile and wearable computing devices and services. The conference proceedings are published in the ACM Digital Library one of the most important publishers of computer research in the world.
Sponsors are critical to the conference. Sponsors of the conference help keep the costs of the conference reasonable for students, researchers, practitioners and developers. Sponsors also improve the quality of the conference, display support for the community and demonstrate their commitment to the area of research activity. Support through financial sponsorship is the ideal way to show your organisation's commitment to furthering the development of mobile computing.
MobileHCI 2012 will be the 14th International Conference on Human-‐Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, and will be held in San Francisco in the fall of 2012. All previous conferences have been in Europe, and we are excited to bring MobileHCI to the United States for the first time.
- Governmental established agencies and organizations: Kista, sponsors of Mobile HCI in Stockholm (MobileHCI’11); ANACOM (MobileHCI’10); SenterNovem of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (MobileHCI’08); and Germany’s UMIC (MobileHCI’09).
- Research institutes: Fraunhofer (MobileHCI’09) and Singapore’s MXR (MobileHCI’07).
- Mobile telecommunications companies: Vodafone (MobileHCI’08-‐10) and Telefonica (MobileHCI’09-‐11).
- Mobile hardware and software creators: RIM (MobileHCI’08), Microsoft (MobileHCI 02-‐05), Ericsson (MobileHCI’10-‐11), Google (MobileHCI’10-‐11) and NOKIA (a sponsor since the inception of the conference in 1998, in Glasgow).
We have 3 levels of sponsorship: Champion, Benefactor and Donor. In addition, there are a variety of opportunities to sponsor specific elements of the conference (and get further exposure for your company or organization). Details are below.
Packages are negotiable in regards to the items they include and can be adjusted to specific needs. Note that all amounts are listed in US Dollars, but equivalents in other currencies are welcome.
Long-‐term sponsoring opportunities are also available for all the packages below. They include the same benefits and can be made through three different modalities.
|1 Year (default)||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Champions receive all the benefits of Benefactors (see below), as well as the following additional benefits:
- Your company name will be listed in all the material as a Champion. You will receive special acknowledgement in the conference announcements and publications.
- You will get first choice at naming events. We will name an event after your company. For example, we expect there to be a conference banquet, an additional reception, and four coffee breaks. Naming of events will be decided based on the amount of the contribution and the order received.
- You will get two additional free registrations (for a total of four) so that your employees can attend the conference and the workshops.
Benefactors receive all the benefits of Donors (see below), as well as the following additional benefits:
- Your company name will be listed in all the material as a Benefactor. You will receive special acknowledgement in the conference announcements and publications.
- We will name an event after your company, if there are events left after those named after Champions. For example, we expect there to be a conference banquet, an additional reception, and four coffee breaks. Naming of events will be decided based on the amount of the contribution and otherwise on a first-‐ come/first-‐served basis.
- You will receive one additional free registration (for a total of two) so that your employees can attend the conference and the workshops.
In recognition of your sponsorship at the Donor level, Mobile HCI 2012 will acknowledge your support in the following ways:
- Your company name and logo will be used on all formal conference announcements and on the program material given to attendees.
- Your company name, logo and URL will be included in the conference website.
- We will announce your company’s contribution and offer thanks at the opening and closing sessions of the conference.
- You will get one free registration to the conference, so someone from your company can attend the conference for free.
- You will have the opportunity to include material and give-‐aways with the conference material for each attendee.
- Logo on the cover of the final program and conference proceedings -‐ $1500.
- Individual banner at the registration desk -‐ $1500.
- Individual banner at the poster and demo session of the conference -‐ $750.
- Sign in conference room -‐ $500 per sign and room.
- Tote Bag: your logo beside the MobileHCI and ACM logo on the Tote Bag -‐ $3000.
- Conference Badge: your logo beside the MobileHCI and ACM logo on the conference badge -‐ $3000.
- Exhibit space small (4 sqm) -‐ $1000 per day.
- Exhibit space medium (8 sqm) -‐ $1500 per day.
- Exhibit space large (12 sqm) -‐ $2000 per day.
- Job offer desk small (4 sqm) -‐ $1000 per day.
- Item sponsoring.
- Company-‐provided items in tote bag.
- Sponsoring of prizes for the Best Paper, Best Student Paper, Best Poster, Best Demo, Best Design and Best Innovation Awards.
Entrance: one free conference registration per $5.000 of sponsoring amount.